2017年2月6日 星期一

I'm Alice Normandan. Self-introdction.

Dear all:

My name is Alice Normandan. If my life was a puzzle, I had a lot of jigsaw pieces.


1.Background
I live in Keelung. I love my country. Because Keelung is very beautiful city. Although it rains almost everyday, I still love view of Keelung like sea, mounter.


2.Family

My family has three people.I have a core family. There is my father, my mother, me, and two hamsters called
圓圓 and 胖胖.


3.Education
I graduated from National University of Tainan,  I major in Elementary Education. And, I had studied Consultation counseling twenty-six credits classes from October 2015 to July 2016. Now, I am studying at English.

4.Work expericnces
I were a teacher in training in Keelung City Wulun primary School for six mouths. Now, I am a primary teacher, I work in Long Sang primary School for four years.


5.Hobbit
I have kinds of hobbits. For example, I love running, riding a bicycle, seeing a movie, reading books.  

6.future
In the future, I look forward to learn foreign langueage, study in education for teaching children. I hope to  learn for my life.


沒有留言:

張貼留言

Booking a hotel room