2017年4月26日 星期三

Eating at a restaurant by Alice Esther Ginger







server:Ginger.  Customer:Alice, Esther

Ginger : Welcome to Hoosters. Do you have a reservation?
Alice:Yes, it’s under the name Alice Guo.
Esther:  Eleven o’clock,table for two.
Ginger: Ok, follow me, please.

(They walk to the table by the window)

Ginger: Here are your menus; I will be back shortly to take your orders.
Esther:Thank you.

Ginger :Are you ready to order?
Esther:Yes,please. I would like a Taco salad, a Twister Texas Melt, and a Key Lime Pie.
Ginger:And you, Miss?

Alice:What’s today’s special?
GInger:Please take a look.(point) ”Onion Ring Tower”, It’s 8 dollars with the meal.
Alice: Excellent! I’ll have that. And I would like a Hoosters Day Beach Style Wings,Baja Shrimp Tacos,Oysters,Dessert Shooters,Side Garden Salad, and Curly Fries.
Ginger: would you like some drink?
Alice: No, Just give me water, please.
Ginger: And what about miss?
Esther:A cup of Hooters Girl Glass Deal, please.
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/LCi2qx0WjjiZp72nmFeLHJS8N9enhTROJ3cXPjW0EOPFqRqsnjCBpBjjfft2FKVy90FqxpQtu0GS9vGgFENznIkhJSln9sqIguIEG_W9vEZzCnpnyNuWAcWYn6TkkZ5IdcaaFMwt
Ginger: oh! that’s hoosters special. you really made a good choice. Ok,Let me check your meal ,please.
Alice: Sure.
Ginger:That’s one Taco salad, twister texas melt burger and dessert is key lime pie,right? and the miss Guo is Hoosters Day Beach Style Wings,Baja Shrimp Tacos,Oysters,Dessert Shooters,Side Garden Salad, and Curly Fries, is that right?
Alice: Exactly!
Ginger: Good! Your food will be here in no time.

(After ten miuntes. )
Ginger: Here you are , enjoy your meal.

Ginger:Everything is ok?
Esther: Yes, it is.
Alice:  It’s so delicious! I’ll surely come back. Thank you!
Ginger: It’s my preasure!
Esther: May I have the check, please?
Ginger:Yes, I’ll be back with your check.
Ginger:Here you are, the totally is 123 dollars. Miss. would you like to pay by cash or credit card?
Alice: Cash, please.
Esther: We really enjoy it tonight. Here’s your tip.
Ginger: Thank you very much. I am happy that you enjoy your meal. Have a good night.
Alice:You too.









http://www.businessweekly.com.tw/article.aspx?id=15785&type=Blog&p=3

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Booking a hotel room